Please observe the following parameters when designing stamps:
- the Compatil Fact LT Com regular font is used for all stamps,
- block capitals (whole words written in capital letters) should not be used (better: use bold print if it is necessary to make individual passages stand out),
- italics should not be used,
- no empty spaces should be left between the letters of a word (=no spaced type),
- the corners of the stamps should not be rounded.
If required, we can provide a print PDF or EPS file that can be used as the basis for producing the stamps.